“Bangladeshi Silk Jamdani Hand Loomed Salwar Suits is designed with care by the weavers of ancient Bengali jamdani makers and designed with the silk thread embroidery works.
– Do not bleach or use stain removing chemicals on fabric
– Fabric should be soaked in lukewarm water for 15 minutes before stitching
– Do not iron the fabric directly and keep the iron on moderate temperature
– Wash coloured and white clothes separately
– Do not keep wet fabric in twist form in order to avoid copy marks
– Dry clean recommended.
Top (unstitched): heavy zarri work hand loomed jamdani neck & all over jamdani works
Bottom (unstitched): hand loomed solid colour fabric
Dupatta: heavy zarri work hand loomed all over jamdani work”